Ghost Runners Brewery participates in various beer, running, and fun events throughout the year. It’s really hard to always update this site as we are making beer, drinking beer, and therefore need to make more beer. Check out our social sites and visit the taproom for current list of cool stuff happing.
- Ping Pong tournaments Ghost Runners Brewery is the place for ping pong! We invite all skill levels to join us throughout the year for bracketed competition. Call for dates and times.
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library brings Bricks and Beer to the tap room. Calling all A.F.O.L. (Adult Fans of LEGO®): Join us for Bricks & Beer! This Wednesday June 14th at 7pm. The library provides the Lego® bricks and a building challenge each month. You provide the building skill and ingenuity. The brewery has the beer. What’s not to like? Master builders from PortLUG (Portland LEGO® Users Group) will be on site, and you’ll be able to exchange tips and ideas with other A.F.O.L. Select participant creations will be put on display at Three Creeks Community Library.
- Saturday May 6th from 7:30am to 12 noon at Ester Short Park.Exercise and drink beer for a cause. Ghost Runners Beer Garden after Walk Run for the Animals.
This is a fun day for all animal lovers to unite! This 26-year-old tradition raises much needed money to support the community’s animals.We’ll gather together Saturday, May 6, at Esther Short Park to celebrate the connection between people and animals. Runners and walkers all begin at the park. Runners break off for a 5K run through the historic Fort Vancouver site. Walkers enjoy a three-mile jaunt along the esplanade paralleling the Columbia River. Everyone ends at the park where you will enjoy pints of Ghost Runners Beer, roving entertainment, an awards program and much more.
*Looking to host a private event in the GRB taproom? Checkout the Taproom Rentals page!*
Catch Ghost Runners Brewery sharing our passion for great beer at festivals around Washington!
- Vancouver Brewfest, Summer Edition: August 11th and 12th in Vancouver, WA
- Bremerton Summer Brewfest: July 14th and 15th in Bremerton, WA
- Weird Beer on the River: July 7th and 8th in Washougal, WA
- Vancouver Brewfest, Spring Edition: March 17th and 18th in Vancouver, WA
- Tacos & Taps : May 5th at the Clark County Food Bank in Vancouver, WA
- MS Fest (a fundraiser for MS) : April 1st at Brickhouse in Vancouver, WA
- Bacon Eggs and Kegs : March 11th and 12th in Seattle, WA
Vancouver Waterfront Development
- The Columbian – Ghost Runners Brewery joins Waterfront Vancouver
- The Vancouver Business Journal – Ghost Runners Brewery to open Waterfront Vancouver location
- Business Wire – The Waterfront Vancouver Breaks Ground on Restaurant Buildings
- The New School – Ghost Runners Opening Restaurant & Brewery on Vancouver Waterfront
Brewery / Taproom
- LIVE on KPTV with Joe V. Promo for Walk-Run for the Animals Humane Society for SW Washington.
- LIVE on KGW with Drew Carney. Yappy Hour Walk-Run for the Animals.
- Fresh Pints – Ghost Runners releases Pre-HOPtaine IPA
- Craftbeer.com – Ghost Runners Brewery Presents Pre-HOPtaine IPA
- Competitor – Beer & Running: Ghost Runners Brewing is in it for the Long Run
- The Columbian – Brewery combines two passions: running and beer
- The Vancouver Business Journal – Ghost Runners Brewery to open and new production facility
- Beer Lover’s Oregon – 8 Portland Area IPAs You Should Be Drinking