Ghost Runners Brewery participates in various beer, running, and fun events throughout the year. It’s really hard to always update this site as we are making beer, drinking beer, and therefore need to make more beer. Check out our social sites and visit the taproom for current list of cool stuff happening.
- Thursday Night TriviaGhost Runners teams up with 5 Star Trivia every Thursday starting at 7pm! Answer trivia questions as a individual or bring your friends to make a team. Everyone has fun and each week the winner gets a $10 gift certificate to Ghost Runners Brewery.
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library brings Bricks and Beer to the tap room. Calling all A.F.O.L. (Adult Fans of LEGO®): Join us for Bricks & Beer! on January 10th and April 11th, 2018. The library provides the Lego® bricks and a building challenge each month. You provide the building skill and ingenuity. The brewery has the beer. What’s not to like? Master builders from PortLUG (Portland LEGO® Users Group) will be on site, and you’ll be able to exchange tips and ideas with other A.F.O.L. Select participant creations will be put on display at Three Creeks Community Library.
- Ping Pong tournaments Ghost Runners Brewery is the place for ping pong! We invite all skill levels to join us throughout the year for bracketed competition events. Call for dates and times.
*Looking to host private events in the GRB taproom? Checkout the Taproom Rentals page!*
Catch Ghost Runners Brewery sharing our passion for great beer at festivals around Washington!
2018: Schedule coming soon
Vancouver Waterfront Development
- The Columbian – Ghost Runners Brewery joins Waterfront Vancouver
- The Vancouver Business Journal – Ghost Runners Brewery to open Waterfront Vancouver location
- Business Wire – The Waterfront Vancouver Breaks Ground on Restaurant Buildings
- The New School – Ghost Runners Opening Restaurant & Brewery on Vancouver Waterfront
Brewery / Taproom
- LIVE on KPTV with Joe V. Promo for Walk-Run for the Animals Humane Society for SW Washington.
- LIVE on KGW with Drew Carney. Yappy Hour Walk-Run for the Animals.
- Fresh Pints – Ghost Runners releases Pre-HOPtaine IPA
- Craftbeer.com – Ghost Runners Brewery Presents Pre-HOPtaine IPA
- Competitor – Beer & Running: Ghost Runners Brewing is in it for the Long Run
- The Columbian – Brewery combines two passions: running and beer
- The Vancouver Business Journal – Ghost Runners Brewery to open and new production facility
- Beer Lover’s Oregon – 8 Portland Area IPAs You Should Be Drinking