Ghost Runners Brewery participates in various beer, running, and fun events throughout the year. Here is a list of upcoming events where you can enjoy Ghost Runners’ beer.
- Tacos and Taps – Clark County Food Bank annual Tacos and Taps on May 5th, 2017. Beer, food, and fun.
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library brings Bricks and Beer to the tap room. At the end of every quarter. Check social media for dates and time. Calling all A.F.O.L. (Adult Fans of LEGO®): Join us for Bricks & Beer! The library provides the Lego® bricks and a building challenge each month. You provide the building skill and ingenuity. The brewery has the beer. What’s not to like? Master builders from PortLUG (Portland LEGO® Users Group) will be on site, and you’ll be able to exchange tips and ideas with other A.F.O.L. Select participant creations will be put on display at Three Creeks Community Library.
Saturday May 6th from 7:30am to 12 noon at Ester Short Park.
Exercise and drink beer for a cause. Ghost Runners Beer Garden after Walk Run for the Animals.
This is a fun day for all animal lovers to unite! This 26-year-old tradition raises much needed money to support the community’s animals.
We’ll gather together Saturday, May 6, at Esther Short Park to celebrate the connection between people and animals. Runners and walkers all begin at the park. Runners break off for a 5K run through the historic Fort Vancouver site. Walkers enjoy a three-mile jaunt along the esplanade paralleling the Columbia River. Everyone ends at the park where you will enjoy pints of Ghost Runners Beer, roving entertainment, an awards program and much more.
- Bacon Eggs and Kegs : March 11th and 12th from aa:00 AM to 3:00 PM in Seattle, WA
- Vancouver Brewfest, Spring Edition: March 17th and 18th in Vancouver, WA
- MS Fest (a fundraiser for MS) : April 1st at Brickhouse in Vancouver, WA
- Tacos & Taps : May 5th at the Clark County Food Bank in Vancouver, WA
- Washington Brewers Festival : June 16th – 18th in Redmond, WA
- LIVE on KPTV with Joe V. Promo for Walk-Run for the Animals Humane Society for SW Washington.
- LIVE on KGW with Drew Carney. Yappy Hour Walk-Run for the Animals.
- Fresh Pints – Ghost Runners releases Pre-HOPtaine IPA
- In the Columbian – Brewery combines two passions: running and beer
- In the Vancouver Business Journal – Ghost Runners Brewery to open and new production facility
- Beer Lover’s Oregon – 8 Portland Area IPAs You Should Be Drinking